UPDATE: Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of 3.29
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 28, 2020 7:33 AM EDT)
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) reported Q1 EPS of ($3.29), worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $485.36 million versus the consensus estimate of $536.99 million.
The company has seen, and may continue to see, material adverse impacts as a result of COVID-19. As the current circumstances and the impacts of COVID-19 on the company’s operations, including the duration and impact on overall customer demand, are dynamic, the company is not providing a detailed outlook for the second quarter or full year of fiscal 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!