UPDATE: 3D Systems (DDD) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Will Take Steps to Cut Cost Structure
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue was $151.6 million, versus the consensus estimate of $181.1 million.
"We are disappointed with our overall results and the lower revenue from our 3D printing products and services, which we believe were negatively impacted by continued challenging market conditions that extended customers' capital investment cycles and reduced demand across all geographies," commented Andrew Johnson, Interim President & Chief Executive Officer and Chief Legal Officer, 3D Systems. "However, we are pleased that our 3D healthcare simulators and services and 3D software contributed favorably to our results."
"As we navigate challenging market conditions, we are taking decisive steps to reduce our cost structure and better prioritize our resources around near-term opportunities while continuing investments in quality initiatives, partner-centric programs and new products," concluded Johnson.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Park City Group (PCYG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. New (MEEC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!