UPDATE: 21Vianet Group (VNET) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of RMB0.28, Lowers FY Revenue Outlook
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.28), versus (RMB0.16) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB866.8 million, versus RMB658 million reported last year.
21Vianet Group sees Q3 2015 revenue of RMB900-940 million.
FY revenue is seen at RMB3.58B-$3.68 billion vs prior guidance of RMB3.91B-4.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StitchFix (SFIX) Soars 15% on Better Than Feared Results, Analysts Remain Cautious
- Entergy (ETR) says costs for repair and/or replacement of the electrical facilities damaged by Hurricane Ida are estimated to be $2.1 billion to $2.6 billion
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!