Twitter (TWTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c, Average US mDAU was 41.5 million
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
(Updated - July 22, 2022 8:02 AM EDT)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
- Q2 average monetizable daily active usage (mDAU) was 237.8 million, up 16.6% compared to Q2 of the prior year. The increase was driven by ongoing product improvements and global conversation around current events.
- Average US mDAU was 41.5 million for Q2, up 14.7% compared to Q2 of the prior year.
- Average international mDAU was 196.3 million for Q2, up 17.0% compared to Q2 of the prior year.
Given the pending acquisition of Twitter by an affiliate of Elon Musk, we will not host an earnings conference call, issue a shareholder letter, or provide financial guidance in conjunction with our second quarter 2022 earnings release. For further detail and discussion of our financial performance please refer to our upcoming quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twitter (TWTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!