Transact Technologies, Inc. (TACT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Fall Short
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Transact Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.64 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransAct Secures BOHA!® Solutions Order with Growing National Restaurant Chain
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!