Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.02, Up $0.16 Y/Y
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q1 GAAP EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.18) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $120.6 million, versus $113.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flex Ltd. (FLEX) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Federal Signal (FSS) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Raises EPS Outlook
- Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) Q2 Revenue Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!