Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revs Above Views
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $330 million versus the consensus estimate of $330 million.
- Revenues of $330 million, up 19% year over year;
- Gross profit of $85 million, up 38% year over year;
- Operating profit of $53 million, up 71% year over year;
- EBITDA of $101 million, up 30% year over year;
- Net profit of $46 million, up 83% year over year (excluding San Antonio acquisition gain);
- Record free cash flow of $42 million with cash from operations of $82 million;
- Second quarter revenue guidance with mid-range of $345 million, up 13% year over year; targeting continued growth throughout the year. (*** consensus is $339.87 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- FTI Consulting (FCN) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c
- Silicom (SILC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!