Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Beats on Revenues; Offers 2Q Revenue Outlook Below Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $313 million versus the consensus estimate of $325.03 million.
- Revenues of $313 million resulted in EBITDA of $84 million and net profit of $26 million;
- Cash from operations of $75 million and free cash flow of $35 million;
- Record net cash of $247 million;
- Record Shareholders equity of $1.07 billion;
- Received upgraded S&P rating from “ilA+ stable” to “ilAA- stable”;
- Forecast second quarter revenue growth of 7% sequentially, with a mid-range guidance of $335 million.
- Business OutlookTowerJazz expects revenues for the second quarter of 2018 ending June 30, 2018 to be $335 million, with an upward or downward range of 5%, representing a sequential growth of 7%.
Tower Semiconductor sees Q2 2018 revenue of $335 million, versus the consensus of $343.72 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.34
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!