Titan Machinery (TITN) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Titan Machinery (Nasdaq: TITN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $454 million versus the consensus estimate of $429.87 million.
Titan Machinery sees FY2022 revenue of $2.4-2.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Titan Machinery (TITN ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c, Q4 Guidances Tops Consensus
- Dole plc (DOLE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Offers Guidance
- Asana (ASAN) Shares Plunge Over 20% on Growth Deceleration, Analysts Remain Bullish Long-Term
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!