The Container Store Group (TCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Container Store Group (NYSE: TCS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $305.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.82 million.
The Container Store Group sees FY2022 EPS of $1.20-$1.30, versus the consensus of $1.27. The Container Store Group sees FY2022 revenue of $1.125 billion, versus the consensus of $1.09 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Container Store Group (TCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveOne (LVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Upgrades Seven Hills Realty Trust (SEVN) to Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!