The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) Q2 Revenues Rise 371%
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Beauty Health Company (NASDAQ: SKIN) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.52), versus ($0.30) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.5 million, versus $14.1 million reported last year.
Clint Carnell, BeautyHealth’s CEO, stated: “Our second quarter results reflect exceptional performance in both sales and adjusted EBITDA. We achieved strong sales in our Delivery Systems, and trends in our Consumables accelerated as COVID-19 restrictions lifted and more of our partners reopened. The key strategic initiatives implemented late last year are taking shape, and are further strengthened by the underlying trends in consumer behavior towards health and wellness, a shift we believe is lasting. We accelerated our investments in brand building programs, which forged significant progress on our vision of strengthening our connection with our consumers and further enhancing our BeautyHealth community.”
“As a result of our strong performance to date combined with our expectations for the second half of this year, we are raising our top-line guidance for the full year to a range of $230 million to $240 million, barring any deterioration related to COVID-19 trends. A significant priority is to use our outsized revenue growth to increase investments in our branding and infrastructure initiatives, accelerating our positioning in this nascent global beauty health category,” concluded Mr. Carnell.
The Beauty Health Company sees FY2021 revenue of $230-240 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!