Tesla (TSLA) Misses Q1 EPS by 52c, Revs Beat; Says Model3 Development Nearly Complete
- S&P 500 set to open higher ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.33), $0.52 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) looking at holding Tesla AI Day in about a month - Elon Musk
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!