Tempur Sealy (TPX) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tempur Sealy (NYSE: TPX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.67, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $986.23 million.
Tempur Sealy sees FY2021 EPS of $2.30-$2.50, versus the consensus of $1.99.
- For the full year 2021, the Company currently expects net sales growth between 15% and 20% resulting in EPS between $2.30 to $2.50. This projection implies 2021 EBITDA of between $875 and $925 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tempur Sealy (TPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Reports Q1 FFO of $1.71
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Initiates 3Q EPS/Revenues Guidance
- CACI International (CACI) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.09, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!