Teladoc (TDOC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY18 Revenue Outlook Above Consensus, FY18 EPS View In-Line with Estimates
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.34), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $111 million versus the consensus estimate of $109.95 million.
“Teladoc Health delivered very strong third quarter results. We carry significant momentum into the end of the year as demand for our comprehensive suite of virtual care services is robust across channels and geographies,” said Jason Gorevic, Teladoc Health’s chief executive officer. “We have a tremendous growth opportunity in front of us as the entry point into the health care system where individuals can go for guided access to a fully integrated, high-quality care experience."
Teladoc sees FY2018 EPS of ($1.50)-($1.48), versus the consensus of ($1.49). Teladoc sees FY2018 revenue of $414-416 million, versus the consensus of $411 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!