Teladoc (TDOC) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Revs Beat; Guides Q2, FY EPS Above Views
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.40), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $180.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $178.24 million.
“In the first quarter of 2020 alone Teladoc Health delivered two million medical visits to people around the world, while simultaneously expanding access to millions of new members,” said Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer. “As our clients and consumers have turned to us during these unprecedented times, our proven ability to meet their needs has elevated our global leadership role and accelerated our impact on the healthcare system overall.”
Teladoc sees Q2 2020 revenue of $215-225 million, versus the consensus of $182.3 million.
Teladoc sees FY2020 revenue of $800-825 million, versus the consensus of $743.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teladoc (TDOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) tops consensus earnings, revenue estimates
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!