Tasty Baking (TSTY) Reports Q1 GAAP Loss of 48c
- Wall Street bounces back as Treasury yields dip
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
- Europe Stock Outflows 'Worse Than During COVID Panic' - Citi
- Oil up 4% as Bulls Storm Back In on Hurricane, Crude Draw and Dollar DropÂ
Tasty Baking (Nasdaq: TSTY) reports Q1 loss of $0.48, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter was $43.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $43.85 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Announces $200M Share Buyback, Reports Q4
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!