Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 18, 2022 6:35 AM EDT)
Target (NYSE: TGT) reported Q1 EPS of $2.19, $0.88 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.83 billion versus the consensus estimate of $24.47 billion.
- Comparable sales grew 3.3 percent, on top of 22.9 percent growth last year.
Fiscal 2022 Guidance:
- For second quarter 2022, the Company expects its operating income margin rate will be in a wide range centered around first quarter's operating margin rate of 5.3 percent.
- For full-year 2022, the Company continues to expect low- to mid- single digit revenue growth. The Company now expects its full-year operating income margin rate will be in a range centered around 6 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Target (TGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Misses Q2 EPS by 52c, Revenue Misses
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!