Symbotic Inc. (SYM) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Symbotic Inc. (NASDAQ: SYM) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $391.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $306.36 million.
Symbotic Inc. sees Q1 2024 revenue of $350-370 million, versus the consensus of $346 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Symbotic Inc. (SYM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!