SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat; FY19 EPS Mid-Point Below Consensus, FY18 Revenue Outlook Above Consensus
- Recovery bets keep S&P, Nasdaq futures near record highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.56 million.
- Revenue of $23.0 million, an increase of 15% year-over-year
- GAAP EPS of ($0.13), non-GAAP EPS of $0.05
- Submitted application for first in-human study for arteriovenous (AV) access drug coated balloon (DCB)
- Fiscal 2019 revenue outlook of $92.0 to $97.0 million, GAAP EPS outlook of ($0.32) to ($0.02)
“We continue to drive strong revenue growth and solid operational performance as we execute on our strategic objectives,” said Gary Maharaj, President & CEO of Surmodics. “The positive twelve-month data recently presented from PREVEIL, the early feasibility study of our SurVeil® DCB and the recent submission for first in-human study for our AV access DCB, AVess™, demonstrate meaningful progress towards our whole-products solutions initiatives.”
SurModics sees FY2019 EPS of ($0.07)-$0.23, versus the consensus of $0.23. SurModics sees FY2019 revenue of $92-97 million, versus the consensus of $90.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!