Strayer Education (STRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; New Enrollments Fell 7%
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q1 EPS of $1.16, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $111.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $111.65 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the spring term 2016 increased to 41,029 students, from 40,875 students for the spring term 2015. New student enrollments decreased by 7%, and continuing student enrollments increased by 2%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!