Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Enrollment Fell 10%
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q1 EPS of $1.40, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $116.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.09 million.
Total enrollment at Strayer University for the 2014 spring term decreased 10% to 41,327 students compared to 46,130 students for the same term in 2013. Across the Strayer University campus and online system, new student enrollments increased 1%, while continuing student enrollments decreased 13%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 96c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!