State Street Corp. (STT) Reports Q1 Oper. EPS of 88c, Beats by 2c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
State Street Corp. (NYSE: STT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.88, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.36 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.29 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street Announces Chairman & Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer to Participate in Bernstein’s Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- AppLovin (APP) Q1 Revenues Rise 132%
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!