State Street Corp. (STT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS of 96c/Share
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
State Street Corp. (NYSE: STT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.96, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.39 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street (STT) PT Raised to $105 at Deutsche Bank
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- MediaAlpha Inc. (MAX) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!