Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE: SCCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- Loop Industries (LOOP) Provides Business Update; Posts Q2 Results
- Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!