Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Sohu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $365 million versus the consensus estimate of $365.92 million.
Sohu.com, Inc. sees Q2 2014 EPS of ($1.35)-($1.25), versus the consensus of ($0.62). Sohu.com, Inc. sees Q2 2014 revenue of $397-411 million, versus the consensus of $409.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints Glenn Richter as EVP and CFO, Raises Sales Guidance
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!