Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Sohu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $365 million versus the consensus estimate of $365.92 million.
Sohu.com, Inc. sees Q2 2014 EPS of ($1.35)-($1.25), versus the consensus of ($0.62). Sohu.com, Inc. sees Q2 2014 revenue of $397-411 million, versus the consensus of $409.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q2 EPS by 41c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!