Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $770 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.01 million.
- DAUs were 280 million in Q1 2021, an increase of 51 million, or 22%, year-over-year.
Snap sees Q2 2021 revenue of $820-840 million, versus the consensus of $826.1 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA is estimated to be between $(20) million and breakeven, compared to $(96) million in Q2 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Snap (SNAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Audioeye, Inc. (AEYE) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Infinity Pharma (INFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
- MediaAlpha Inc. (MAX) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!