Smartsheet (SMAR) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.04), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.72 million.
Smartsheet sees Q1 2022 EPS of ($0.15)-($0.14), versus the consensus of ($0.12). Smartsheet sees Q1 2022 revenue of $111-112 million, versus the consensus of $109 million.
Smartsheet sees FY2022 EPS of ($0.44)-($0.36), versus the consensus of ($0.42). Smartsheet sees FY2022 revenue of $500-505 million, versus the consensus of $488.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Smartsheet (SMAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 62c
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q2 EPS by 37c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!