Smartsheet (SMAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY19 EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $44.14 million.
"Our momentum continued in Q3 with revenue growing 59% year-over-year and dollar-based net retention rate reaching a record 132%," said Mark Mader, CEO of Smartsheet. "Our growth demonstrates that for many of our largest and fastest-growing customers, Smartsheet has become a mission-critical work execution platform that delivers operationally important solutions across their businesses."
"Off of strong billings and collections, we generated $2.4 million of positive operating cash flow while continuing to make substantial investments in the business," said Jennifer Ceran, CFO of Smartsheet.
Smartsheet sees FY2019 EPS of ($0.44)-($0.42), versus the consensus of ($0.53). Smartsheet sees FY2019 revenue of $174.6-175.6 million, versus the consensus of $168.53 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Smartsheet (SMAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- EnerSys (ENS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Outlook
- Lufax Holding (LU) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!