Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skillsoft (NYSE: SKIL) shares were trading 5% higher after-hours following the company’s reported Q2 results, with total bookings growing 18% and Percipio Bookings growing 47%, which highlights new product momentum and successful platform migration.
The company, which reports its first quarterly earnings as a public company, delivered strong bookings growth across all three business segments, with Content growing 9%, Global Knowledge growing 30%, and SumTotal growing 15%.
The quarterly EPS came in at ($0.28) and revenue at $57.9 million for the succeeding company.
Jeffrey R. Tarr, CEO of Skillsoft, said that the company is pleased with the strong quarterly performance, highlighting the acquisition of a digital coaching platform Pluma for $22 million, which enables the company to offer an on-demand, executive-quality leadership development solution to its customers.
The company raised its full 2022-year outlook, expecting bookings to range from $690 million to $710 million (vs. prior $660 million to $690 million) and Adjusted Revenue to range from $670 million to $690 million (vs. prior $645 million to $675 million).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.05
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!