Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.95, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $144.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.3 million.
Silicon Motion Technology sees Q1 2017 revenue of $121-128 million, versus the consensus of $149.82 million.
Silicon Motion Technology sees FY2017 revenue of $556-612 million, versus the consensus of $663.43 million.
“For full year 2017, we expect sales of our client SSD controllers to continue growing strongly, but NAND flash availability will affect our SSD Solutions,” said Wallace Kou, President and CEO of Silicon Motion. “NAND flash tightness will start affecting our SSD Solutions beginning in the first quarter. Additionally in the first quarter, our client SSD controllers will decline seasonally, with growth restarting in the following quarter.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Reports Q4 Adj. EPS of $2.08
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q4 EPS by 73c, Revs In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!