SentinelOne, Inc. (S) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 6, 2022 4:57 PM EST)
SentinelOne, Inc. (NYSE: S) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.98 million.
SentinelOne, Inc. sees Q4 2023 revenue of $125 million, versus the consensus of $125 million.
SentinelOne, Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $420-421 million, versus the consensus of $416.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SentinelOne, Inc. (S) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- onsemi (ON) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces $3 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- U.S. stocks are falling as investors await Fed's Powell
- IBM (IBM) downgraded as it is now 'appropriately valued' argues Edward Jones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!