Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 13, 2021 5:06 PM EDT)
Score Media and Gaming (NASDAQ: SCR) reported Q2 EPS of (Cdn$0.45), versus (Cdn$0.29) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at Cdn$5.59 million versus the consensus estimate of Cdn$6.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simcere Pharmaceutical Group (SCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TrueCar (TRUE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Frontdoor, Inc. (FTDR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Cloudflare (NET) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!