SPX Corp. (SPXC) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPXC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.89, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $456.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $436.04 million.
SPX Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $3.00-$3.20, versus the consensus of $3.12.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SPX Corp. (SPXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q1 EPS by 93c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus