SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides Q3 Higher
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $304 million versus the consensus estimate of $295.58 million.
“Our second quarter sales of $304 million, which represented an 11.8 percent increase compared to the same quarter of fiscal 2020, enabled us to achieve non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.87, exceeding the high end of our guidance,” commented Mark Adams, President and CEO. “The Intelligent Platform Solutions business, formerly referred to as Specialty Compute and Storage Solutions, grew sales 30% quarter over quarter, and when coupled with the newly acquired Cree LED, illustrates the continued progress of a growing and diversified SGH.”
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. sees Q3 2021 EPS of $1.00-$1.20, versus the consensus of $0.90. SMART Global Holdings, Inc. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $400-430 million, versus the consensus of $314.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Corning (GLW) to Overweight