S&P Global (SPGI) Tops Q4 EPS by 24c, FY EPS Guidance Beats Views
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.85, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $1.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
S&P Global sees FY2018 EPS of $8.45-$8.60, versus the consensus of $7.57.
- The Company is introducing 2018 guidance with reported revenue expected to increase mid single-digits. On a U.S. GAAP basis, diluted EPS is expected to be $8.15 to $8.30 and adjusted diluted EPS is expected to be $8.45 to $8.60. Adjusted diluted EPS excludes amortization of intangibles related to acquisitions. Free cash flow excluding certain items is expected to be approximately $2.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&P Global (SPGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!