S&P Global (SPGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss; Lifts FY18 EPS Mid-Point Outlook Above Consensus
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) reported Q3 EPS of $2.11, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $2.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.55 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
"The benefit of our diverse portfolio of exceptional businesses was evident this quarter as we were able to overcome a decline in global bond issuance and deliver revenue growth, margin improvement, and EPS gains," said Douglas L. Peterson, President and Chief Executive Officer of S&P Global. "We continue to build the Company with innovative product launches, margin-enhancing technology projects, and investments in unique data, analytics and content augmented through technology."
S&P Global sees FY2018 EPS of $8.50-$8.60, versus the consensus of $8.49.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&P Global (SPGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!