S&P Global (SPGI) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY 2017 EPS Guidance
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.72, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.46 billion.
S&P Global sees FY2017 EPS of $6.15-$6.30,, versus the consensus of $6.21. Previous guidance was for $6.00-$6.20.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&P Global (SPGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!