Ryder System (R) Misses Q4 EPS by 12c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ryder System (NYSE: R) reported Q4 EPS of $0.83, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.22 billion.
Ryder System sees FY2021 EPS of $4.15-$4.65, versus the consensus of $4.06.
- Total Revenue Growth mid-single digits
Ryder System sees FY2021 EPS of $0.50-$0.60, versus the consensus of $0.56.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ryder System (R) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!