Roper Technologies (ROP) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance for FY and Q3
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) reported Q2 EPS of $3.76, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $3.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 million.
Roper Technologies sees FY2021 EPS of $15.00-$15.20, versus the consensus of $15.01.
Roper Technologies sees Q3 2021 EPS of $3.80-$3.84, versus the consensus of $3.84.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- FactSet (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!