Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues
- S&P 500 set to open higher ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Rimini Street, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMNI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.15 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights
- Net Revenue was $57.9 million for the quarter, an increase of 24% compared to $46.7 million for the same period last year.
- Annualized Subscription Revenue was $231.6 million for the quarter, an increase of 24% compared to $186.9 million for the same period last year.
- Active Clients as of December 31, 2017 were 1,566, an increase of 28% compared to 1,226 Active Clients on December 31, 2016.
- Gross Profit Percentage was 57.0% for the quarter compared to 59.4% for the same period last year.
- Operating Income was $4.3 million for the quarter compared to $37.9 million for the same period last year. Operating Income includes $5.2 million and $47.4 million of insurance reimbursement recoveries related to litigation for the fourth quarter 2017 and 2016, respectively. Non-GAAP Operating Income was $5.6 million for the quarter compared to a Non-GAAP operating loss of $3.3 million for the same period last year.
- Net Loss attributable to common stockholders was $3.9 million or a diluted net loss per share of $0.07 based on 55.0 million weighted average shares outstanding compared to net income attributable to common stockholders of $14.1 million or diluted earnings per share of $0.31 based on 45.3 million weighted average shares outstanding for the same period last year. Non-GAAPnet loss attributable to common stockholders for the quarter was $8.5 million compared to $15.4 million for the same period last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was a positive $6.0 million compared to a negative $3.9 million for the same period last year.
First Quarter 2018 Revenue Guidance
The Company is currently providing first quarter 2018 revenue guidance to be in the range of approximately $59.0 million to $60.0 million.
Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance
The Company is currently providing full year 2018 revenue guidance to be in the range of approximately $250 million to $270 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!