Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09 on Revenues of $53.6M; Offers FY17 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rimini Street, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMNI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.6 million, versus $0 reported last year.
2017 Revenue Guidance
The Company is providing full year 2017 revenue guidance whereby we currently expect net revenue to be in the range of $204 million to $210 million.
Third Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights
- Net Revenue was $53.6 million for the quarter, an increase of 32% compared to $40.7 million for the same period last year.
- Annualized Subscription Revenue was $214.4 million for the quarter, an increase of 32% compared to $162.9 million for the same period last year.
- Active Clients as of September 30, 2017 were 1,459, an increase of 34% compared to 1,085 Active Clients on September 30, 2016.
- Revenue Retention Rate was 94.5% for the trailing 12-months ended September 30, 2017.
- Gross Profit Percentage increased to 62.5% for the quarter compared to 57.7% for the same period last year.
- Operating Income was $7.4 million for the quarter compared to a loss of $4.5 million for the same period last year; Non-GAAP Operating Income was $8.9 million for the quarter compared to a loss of $2.8 million for the same period last year.
- Net Loss for the quarter was $9.0 million compared to a net loss of $15.4 million for the same period last year; Non-GAAP Net Loss for the quarter was $3.1 million compared to a net loss of $11.6 million for the same period last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was a positive $9.5 million compared to a negative $2.5 million for the same period last year.
- As of October 10, 2017, upon the closing of the merger with GP Investments Acquisition Corp. (“GPIAC”), Rimini Street had 58.6 million Common shares outstanding.
Rimini Street, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $204-210 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Thrasio is Said in Talks to Go Public Via Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!