Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.39 million.
Repay Holdings Corporation sees FY2022 revenue of $268-286 million, versus the consensus of $300 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lamb Weston (LW) Shares Rise Following 'Encouraging' Fiscal Q1 Earnings Report
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Potential C&RS Divestiture Seen Buoying Sentiment
- Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!