Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Tops Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), $0.61 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $380.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.18 million.
Comparable restaurant revenue increased 19.7% compared to 2021.
The Company reiterated the following guidance for full year 2022:
- Mid-to-high single digit restaurant labor cost inflation;
- Selling, general and administrative costs between $145 and $155 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) between $80 and $90 million; and,
- Capital expenditures of $40 to $50 million, as we continue to progress our strategic initiatives and focus on operational execution as we emerge from the pandemic, including continued investment in maintaining our restaurants and systems, modest new restaurant growth, Donatos® expansion to approximately 50 restaurants, improvements to our operational technology solutions, and off-premises execution enhancements.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveOne (LVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!