Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Mixed Q2 and FY Guidance
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2018 4:18 PM EDT)
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.72, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $814 million versus the consensus estimate of $807.49 million.
Red Hat sees Q2 2019 EPS of $0.81, versus the consensus of $0.89. Red Hat sees Q2 2019 revenue of $822-830 million, versus the consensus of $854.95 million.
Red Hat sees FY2019 EPS of $3.44-$3.48, versus the consensus of $3.42. Red Hat sees FY2019 revenue of $3.375-3.41 billion, versus the consensus of $3.45 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Hat (RHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!