Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Announce 1-Yr $40M Repurchase Plan
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $47.95 million.
Financial Highlights for the First Quarter of 2017
- Revenues for the first quarter of 2017 totaled $48.9 million, up 1.0% from revenues of $48.4 million for the first quarter of 2016.
- Revenues in the Americas region were $18.3 million for the first quarter of 2017, down 8.5% from revenues of $20.0 million in the first quarter of 2016. Revenues in the EMEA region were $14.6 million for the first quarter of 2017, up 16.1% from revenues of $12.6 million in the first quarter of 2016. Revenues in the APAC region were $16.0 million for the first quarter of 2017, up 1.1% from revenues of $15.9 million in the first quarter of 2016.
- Net loss on a GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2017 was ($4.1) million or ($0.09) per share, compared with net loss of ($2.8) million or ($0.06) per diluted share for the first quarter of 2016.
- Non-GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2017 was $0.7 million or $0.02 per diluted share, compared with non- GAAP net income of $2.3 million or $0.05 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2016.
- Non-GAAP results are calculated excluding the impact of stock-based compensation, exchange rate differences, net on balance sheet items, amortization of intangible assets, acquisition related expenses and patent litigation expense. A reconciliation of each of the company’s non-GAAP measures to the comparable GAAP measured is included at the end of this press release.
- As of March 31, 2017 the Company had cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term bank deposits and marketable securities of $316.0 million. Cash generated from operations in the first quarter of 2017 totaled $6.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core & Main, Inc (CNM) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Guidance
- America's Car Mart (CRMT) Reports Q2 Loss of $4.30/sh
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Buybacks
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!