Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $47.08 million.
Radware Ltd. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.03-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.09. Radware Ltd. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $50-52 million, versus the consensus of $51.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
- Sprinklr (CXM) sinks 25% as analyst says early 2025 outlook points to 'major deceleration'
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!