RPM International (RPM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RPM International (NYSE: RPM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
RPM International sees Q4 2019 EPS of $1.12-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.15.
- “Looking ahead, our outlook for the fiscal 2019 fourth quarter is positive. In the fourth quarter, which is seasonally our strongest, we expect to generate low-single-digit consolidated sales growth and double-digit adjusted EBIT growth as a result of recently implemented price increasestaking hold, our MAP to Growth savings being realized and moderating raw material costs,” stated Sullivan.
- “In the fourth quarter, we expect sales growth in our industrial segment to be flat to slightly down as the segment will be impacted by tough comparisons to last fiscal year and its exposure to weakening international markets and unfavorable foreign exchange. This should be offset by savings from our MAP to Growth operating improvement plan and moderating raw material costs. For our consumer segment, we anticipate high-single-digit sales growth because of market share gains, easier comparisons to last fiscal year and the beginning of margin recovery. In the specialty segment, which comprises about 15% of consolidated sales, sales growth should be modest,” Sullivan stated.
- “Based on our expectations for solid top-line sales growth and double-digit adjusted EBIT growth, our fiscal 2019 fourth-quarter adjusted earnings guidance is a range of $1.12 to $1.16 per diluted share, which includes accretion of $0.03 to $0.04 per share as a result of share repurchases completed this year, versus the adjusted $1.05 during last year’s fourth quarter,” stated Sullivan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RPM International (RPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Guidance Misses
- BIMI International Medical (BIMI) Reports Q1 Revenue of $5.02M, Net Loss of $2.74M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!