Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 42c, Beats on Revenues
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.46), $0.42 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.88). Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.09 million.
- Net cash used in operating and investing activities was $36.3 million in the second quarter and $76.5 million for the first six months of 2017; quarter-end cash and restricted cash position of $475.8 million, provides funding to advance diverse pipeline
- Initiated, with Roche, the global Phase 2 PASADENA study of PRX002/RG7935 in patients with early Parkinson’s disease, triggering a $30 million milestone payment from Roche to Prothena
- Completed enrollment in the Phase 3 VITAL Amyloidosis Study evaluating NEOD001 in newly diagnosed, treatment naïve patients with AL amyloidosis and cardiac dysfunction
- Strengthened management team with appointments of Sarah Noonberg, MD, PhD as Chief Medical Officer and Wagner Zago, PhD as Chief Scientific Officer
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GTY Technology (GTYH) Q1 Revenue Tops Views, Offers Guidance
- GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Guidance
- DermTech (DMTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!