Portec Rail Products Inc. (PRPX) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.15, Tops Views
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
Portec Rail Products Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPX) reports Q4 EPS of $0.15, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.06, and $0.16 for Q408. Revenue for the quarter was $19.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $18.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Misses Q3 EPS by 52c, Guides FY 23 EPS In-Line
- The AZEK Company Inc. (AZEK) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 Revenue Lower
- Pinduoduo (PDD) Tops Q3 EPS, Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!