PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) reported Q1 EPS of $1.22, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $1.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.03 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.9 billion.
PayPal sees Q2 2021 EPS of $1.12, versus the consensus of $1.10. PayPal sees Q2 2021 revenue of $6.25 billion, versus the consensus of $6.16 billion.
PayPal sees FY2021 EPS of $4.70, versus the consensus of $4.57. PayPal sees FY2021 revenue of $25.75 billion, versus the consensus of $25.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PayPal (PYPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!